Thursday, January 5, 2012

Beauty shoot

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are pictures from a shoot I did for a good friend of mine, Nina she's a make-up artist for M.A.C Cosmetics.
She's really good and I absolutely love this look. It's a catwalklook, not for daily use. It's already with the trends
for the fashionshow of Fall-WInter 2012. I also love how they did my hair!

I wasn't that into make-up, I always used it but just the basics, but now I'm really getting into it
and learning more about it. I love M.AC. cosmetics and Estée Lauder!

Do you guys have any tips for good make-up brands?

No comments:

Post a Comment