Monday, July 2, 2012

Rock Werchter 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Skirt: H&M / Top: H&M / Vest: H&M / Sunnies: Primark / Necklace: Forever21(gift) / shoes: sacha

I had a great time at Rock Werchter festival!
One big party with a bunch of friends! The first day of Rock Werchter was also my 21st birthday so it was one hell of a party! And the weather was awesome, finally a lot of sun and 30°, my ideal weather.
The best performance was definitely: Florence+The Machine! She's an amazing singer and she has an amazing band. I love everything about them. Her voice is great, also live wich is not that obvious these days, because a lot of artists couldn't sing that good live wich is a big disappointement. But Florence her voice was great, I love the lyrics and her style (she wore a beautiful black dress). Her performance really made me happy!

Ok, talk to you soon guys!

Love, NoƩmie

Follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment