Friday, March 9, 2012

BIG YOu event bij UPR Belgium

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The new fragrance collection by DKNY, not availble in stores yet be I can tell you they smell great!
The pink one is my favourite, it's called Sweet delicious Pink Macaron!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We got some samples!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Workshop of ProNails, I really love the new collection! It's all about London! Their new pastels of the 'Royal Picnic' collection are amazing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is what I created at the workshop.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is what I got as a present! Love the colours and the stickers are so fashionable!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got a make-up lesson from M.A.C. Cosmetics! How to do a 'smokey eye! It was a great learning experience!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Some M.A.C. goodies form the new collection in stores on saturday! The face powder is great!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
New smells from Rituals!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This one i my favourite! It smells so good! There's a beautiful story behind it, they wanted to make a perfume where the soul of a women fuzes with a forest! It's White Patchouli with cedar wood! I really recommend it! The one I got is a travel version, so clever and very pretty.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sacha shoes! Love them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Stylescrapbook for kipling camera bags! I want one so badly!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There was a game hosted, Bingo, to win the camerebag! The first 4 who had Bingo won a camerabag or laptopbag, unfortainly I didn't win...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last but not least a pretty Swarovski bracelet.

I thank UPR Belgium for the wonderful afternoon! I had a great time, met some nice people and saw and got great items!

Have a nice friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment