Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm blue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pants: H&M / Vest: H&M / Top: Zara / Belt: H&M / Bag: Pieces / Shoes: H&M / Earrings: H&M

I love the good weather where having lately! It makes me feel so much better! I have more engery and I smile more.
That's why I felt like wearing bright colours. I bought this feather earrings this week, I'm addicted to feather earrings I think I already have 7 pair of them, in all different colours.
Do you guys like feather earrings aswell?
I think they make your look a bit bohemian and fun.

My hair looks a bit messy I know, but I had a shoot yesterday wear they did my hair with big curls.
The photographer was Marcel van der Vlugt!! He's an amazing en well-know dutch photographer, he worked with Lara Stone and did shoots for Vogue. So you can imagine I was very nervous, I'm nothing against Lara Stone...
I'll show you the result when I have it, I learned a lot from him! You can see his work on his website: http://www.marcelvandervlugt.com/

Enjoy this beautiful day!!

Follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment