Sunday, October 16, 2011

About me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1. I love sweet pie, with pudding!
2. My walls are full of frames with inspiring pictures or persons like Audrey Hepburn.
3. Gift from a good friend I love these, she bougth them in Russia.
4. I'm a messy type, but I have so much stuff!
5. Another gift, colourful elephants I love them!
6. My perfume, Belle d'opium from Yves Saint Laurent.

Every now and then I will do a post about me, so you guys get to know me better.
It will be pictures of personal stuff so you get an idea of who I am and what inspires me.
Hope you like this post!

Did you guys had a great weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment