Friday, October 14, 2011

Outfit of the day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Poncho: H&M / T-shirt: H&M / Scarf: Pieces / Necklace: Forever 21

I'm feeling better now, so new outfitpost! I love wearing this poncho but I'm not sure it always looks great.
But I feel great in it, so thats good! I'm loving the autumncollections in the stores! The colours this year are really my kinda colours. Whats your favourite autumncolour?
Tonight I'm having a relaxdate with my boyfriend, sauna long bath and a movie! What are you guys up to?

Thanks for all the comments! I really appreciate it! don't forget to follow me! <3

Enjoy your fridayevening!

No comments:

Post a Comment