Friday, October 7, 2011

Flair shoot

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I did a shoot today for a Belgian magazine called Flair. This is their site: http://www.flair.be/nl/home/index.html#.
I can't show you the pictures until it comes out in the magazine.
But I can tell you it was a beautyshoot, so it's a portrait picture. It's all about the make-up, they gave me a warm autumnlook.
Here in the pictures you can see how it looked. I defenitly show you the picture from the magazine when I get it!
I love what they did with me hair, I'm thinking of getting a real curls now, what do you guys think? Then I would have curls for while.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment