Friday, December 30, 2011

Inspiration

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Noah by Anouk Nitsche for Fashion Gone Rogue

One of the reasons I like these pictures is because I don't like the winter and they remind me of hot summer days.
Another reasons is that the colours are amazing and they make you happy.
I also love the atmosphere in the pictures it's gorgeous.
The model and the colours also remind me of Frida Kalho, she was a great artist!

Tomorrow is celebrating time! I hope 2012 is a better year then 2011 to much painfull memories...

Have fun and good luck with preparing for the party's your going too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment