Friday, December 23, 2011

Make-up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really love Estée Lauder, their make up and skin care products are amazing!
I got this beautycase as a present from my wonderfull friend Nina, it's an amazing gift!
Now I finally have good make-up! In the case theit is eyeshadow, blus, 3 lipsticks, 3 eyepencils, lipgloss, mascara
en make-up remover for the eyes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a new foundation I just bought, also Estée Lauder!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My skincare products from Estée Lauder, really great for your skins!
It's the Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator and the Idealist Eye Illuminator.

What's your favourite brand for make-up?

Enjoy your friday! It's almost christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment