Sunday, December 18, 2011

What's in my bag?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bag: Pieces / Purse: River Island

I bought this bag last week, it's very big I love that! And the colour fits with a lot of clothes.
Now what's in my bag? I gotta admid these are only the essentials most of the time I got a lot of junk and
unnessacary stuff in my bag so I can't find anything in it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. A sketchbook, so I can draw or write when I want to or when I have new ideas.
2. My purse from River Island.
3. My own studded gloves, for when its cold.
4. Labello, can't live without lip balsam.
5. Chanel rouge lipstick, to always give your outfit something extra!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Most of the time I also carry magazines in my bag and ofcourse always my cellphone!

I hope you guys had a great weekend!

It's almost Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment