Sunday, August 21, 2011

Black day for Pukkelpop

You know I told you guys I was going to a 4 day festival, called Pukkelpop.

I was really looking forward too it and the weather was beautiful,

but what had to be a awesome weekend, turned into a nightmare...



On the first day, around 6 p.m., the sky turned black and a storm came up.

A storm I've never seen before. The festival had 8 stages and 7 of them were under a tent. The storm destroyed 6 of the tents were people were hiding.

Everyone was panicking and running around trying to find a save place.

When the storm was over we saw what damage it had done.

A lot of people were hurt and 5 people died...



It really was a black day. It's terrible what happened and I wish nobody had to die. This picture still gives me goosebumps, I hope nobody has to suffer a storm like this:







No comments:

Post a Comment