Monday, August 29, 2011

Leaving for Malta

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Bag: River Island / Cardigan: H&M / Pants: Only / Shoes: Killah



Finally packed, I'm leaving for the airport in half an hour, so I'm very excited.

I'm going to Malta for 8 days, it's going to be very hot and sunny, so I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it!

I won't be able to post here on the blog, but when I'm back I will show you all the outfits.

You can like me fanpage on facebook, I will post a picture everyday so you can follow the trip.

This is the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-fashionbird/182057498526207

You can just click on it.



Hope you will do that!





No comments:

Post a Comment