Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Flash shots

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



1.This cape I bought yesterday at H&M, I think it's gonna be one of my favourite garments.

2. The necklace is also from H&M, it's really an eyecatcher in my outfits, totally love it.

3. This beautifull animal is my cat, I love him very much.

4. Yesterday I got my ear pierced for the fifth time, no I got three earrings on this side on two on the other.Ok, I admit I have a earring addiction!

5. This picture of me is from a week ago when the weather was beautifull for one day, now it rains all day long...



Follow me on facebook and bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment