Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer sun

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



T-shirt: H&M / Hat: River Island / Shorts: Pieces / Necklace: H&M



This is another summer look. I love to use this T-shirt in different style as you have seen in my first look.

I can't post for a few days because I'm going to a festival of four days, so no internet...

But I will show some festivallooks after the festival.

I've heard their will be M.A.C. make-up artits who will do you're make-up for free!

When i'm back I will also post the video of the Replay Spring/summer 2012 fashionshow I'v seen, so keep checking!



Wanna check out the festival I'm going to see: www.pukkelpop.be



See you in a few days!!



No comments:

Post a Comment