Friday, February 24, 2012

My design

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My design I made for Teeville, here for sale: http://teeville.eu/shop/rare-bird/ (And yes it's weird to see me with glasses, I already wear glasses since I'm 8 years old but I really don't like it)

Today I had to do my driving exam for the car at 8 a.m. Way too early for me!
Really who gets up at 6.30 a.m8!? I hate it! It was the second time I went and I was so nervous but...
I did it!!! I finally have my driving license! So I can finally drive a car alone if I want too.

So tomorrow I'm rewarding myself with some shopping in Antwerp.
I'm going on a relax-weekend with my boyfriend in a nice hotel.
But first a bit celebrating with some friends tonight.

You guys have some tips for must-haves when I'm shopping?

Enjoy your friday night!

Please don't forget to like the facebookpage, click HERE!

P.S. I finally updated the pages 'about' and 'contact', check it out if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment