Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Outfit of the day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pants: Tiany Kiriloff / Blazer: H&M / Blouse: H&M / Necklace: Forever21 / Earrings: Forever21 / Sneakers: Lacoste

I know it still ain't spring but I think it's time to bring some colour in my life thats why I chose this red pants.
And red is my favourite bright colour and it never gets out of fashion.
I know you've never seen me wearing sneakers before, it's very rare but sneakers are hot this season and these are an old pair
that I like especially with this pants, so I thought why not!

What are your favourite bright items for this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment