Sunday, February 12, 2012

Outfit of the day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sweater: H&M / Skirt: Zara / Shoes: Men at work / Necklace: H&M

I really love this skirt form Zara, it's so feminine and the print and fabric are amazing. Only I hate the winter and snow,
I'm freezing and I would like to go outside without wearing 5 layers of clothes! So can it be summer again?

Hope you guys all had a fun weekend, I had a busy weekend with two shoots, I show you the pictures soon!
I also had a great time with some friends, as you can see on the next picture. (You can also see the preview of the next outfit!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The girl on the left is Anouk , she took my outfitpictures and she also has a great blog: anoukmeetsfashion, you should certainly check it out!

Enjoy your sunday-evening!

Don't forget to like my facebookpage, click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment