Monday, February 20, 2012

River Island Inspiration SS2012

This post is part of the River Island Style Correspondent contest. Post about your favourite River Island-items or Spring/Summer 2012 trends on your blog, fill in the entry form here and become River Island’s own Belgian Blogger! You'll get the chance to be guest blogger for a month and receive a €250 gift card to shop your favourite River Island items with! This contest ends on 27/02.

I give you guys a peek at my favourite trends for this spring/summer all styled with items from River Island.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shorts / Wedges / Heels / Earrings/ Jeans / dress / Flats (Click on the item to go to the webshop)

One of the trends this spring/summer are the pastel colours. Personally I love this trend and River Island got some great pieces in their collection, like these here above. Especially the light blue jeans and the high heels.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

T-shirt / Earrings / Necklace / Blazer / Dress / Pumps / Skirt

Another of my favourite sping/summer trends is the print/ethnic trend. I love all the colours and the prints make me happy.
You can create so many different looks with prints. You can combine prints or just wear one print item, that will be your eyecatching item. My all time favourite of River Island is the blazer shown here, the print is kinda more abstract and the colours are great! I think it would look great one some jeans-shorts or a black pants or a black dress.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gold Clutch / Satchel / Messenger bag stripes / Clutch / Messenger bag Pink / Shoulder bag

What I always loved about River Island are there bags! And again this spring/summer collection they did a great job! From satchels to cluthes, I love them! They have all different sizes and colours. They go with a lot of combinations and they make your outfit so stylish! Here I've shown you some of my favourites!

What are your favourite River Island items?

No comments:

Post a Comment