Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic I bought this t-shirt today at H&M. I had my eye on it for a while. I love the print and the collar! You'll be seing this one in a outfitpost soon! For this summer flowerprints are a absolute must-have! Image and video hosting by TinyPic I has been horrible weather lately here and I getting sick of it! So the only way to at some colour to all this is bright nailpolish and colourfull clothes! I love this yellow nailpolish! What's your favourite colour? The website from Isabelle Vermeersch is online! Amazing jewellery check it out here: http://www.isajewellery.com/en/ And last but not least! THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME! 300 followers is amazing and it makes me very happy!! Enjoy your wednesday! love, NoƩmie

No comments:

Post a Comment