Monday, May 7, 2012

Outfit of the day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pants: Bershka / Cardigan: Mango / Necklace: forever21 / Earrings: H&M / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell


Finally we had some sun today! That makes me instant happy!
That's why I wore some colours and ligth fabrics today because it fits with the beautiful sun!
I think its a good combination, bright pants with neutral top and some colourful earrings.
To complete use red lips!

But my hair is a mess, soon as all my assignments are done I'm going to the hairdresser!
Next week I'm going to Berlin for 5 days with school!

Now I'm going to reward myself for working for school today, cooking, doing the dishes,...
with a delicious ICECREAM!

Enjoy your evening!

Love, NoƩmie

Follow me on facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment