Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Outfit of the day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top: H&M / Pants: Zara / Bracelet: Forever 21 / Bag: H&M / Shoes: New Look

I love the fact that my new bg brings colour to every outfit.
I'm really looking forward to the real summer! I'm tierd of wearing long trousers every day because bare legs is still to cold...

I'm packing for Berlin today, I leave tomorrow morning, or night. I have to get up at 5 a.m. thats night for me not morning!
So after today I can't post for 5 days, but follow Blackfashionbird on Facebook to see Berlin-updates!
Click here!

So I wish you all a very nice week!

(Auf) Wiedersehen! (As Heidi Klum always says)

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment