Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pretty Pastels

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top: H&M / Pants: Zara / Bag: H&M / Shoes: New Look / Bracelet: Asos

I love this spring/summer trend!
Today I did some shopping, again...
But I really needed some pretty and classic heels so I bought this pink pair and another black pair.
Also this bag is new, I caught it staring at me everytime I walked into H&M, just had to have it.
It's perfect for the upcoming summer full of colours!

Today I'm going to a party with my friends and boyfriend, it's kinda special because it's where he and I meet one year ago! So we're gonna make it a good night!

Enjoy your evening!

Love, NoƩmie

Follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment