Sunday, May 13, 2012

Neon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yesterday's party, I had a great night with friends! Here you can see my outfit and the lovely Mrieke!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top: H&M / Cardigan: Vero Moda / Pants: Pieces / Loafers: New Look

My sunday-look. I love the Neon trend for this summer especially pink and yellow! I didn't do much today, very tierd of yesterday... Went to visit my family and ate (a lot of) cake!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm thinking about ordering these pretty babies, what do you guys think?

Some other exciting news, on wednesday I'm leaving for Berlin! Going on a trip with school for 5 days, so no blogging until I'm back, but I will be back with great pictures!

Enjoy your evening!

Love, NoƩmie

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment