Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm in love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Simon, my boyfriend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kimono: H&M / Dress: H&M / Panty's: H&M / Bag: Esprit

Yesterday I had a great day with my boyfriend, we went to a restaurant, shared an icecream and went to the movies.
I love wearing this Kimono, it fits so nice and I love the colours. This time I wore panty's with zebrastripes under it and I think is a good combinations. Sometimes you just have to try combining differents prints together. Do you guys think it works?

Thanks for all the sweet comments!
Don't forget this blog as a facebookpage! Click this link:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-fashionbird/182057498526207

My look is on Hypeed:

No comments:

Post a Comment