Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Malta outfitpost

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Typical busses in Malta

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Walking in the streets of Valletta

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress: Zara / Clutch: ASOS / Bracelets: Malta and H&M / Earrings: H&M

This is one of my favourite summer dresses, because of the colour and because it's strapless.
The colour is perfect for a summer day or evening. The clutch is from ASOS and I fell in love with it the first moment I saw it.
It's an outfit you can wear during the day or for going a night out.
The tattoo you see on my back is a hennatattoo I got in Malta, I think it's beautiful. Hopefully, I'm getting a new real tattoo this winter!
I know this hennatattoo is pretty but I advice you not to get one on holiday, because mine is irritatted now because it's not pure henna but they put someting chemical in it and that happens quite regular, so be carefull!

You can vote for this outfit on lookbook by clicking on this link:
http://lookbook.nu/look/2391857-Let-the-sun-shine-into-your-life


Wanna rate my entering at HYPEED please, you would really help me!
click on this like ta rate: http://hypeed.com/v8832

Thanks for all your sweet comments lately and for following! <3
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment