Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Malta: Day 2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lots of pictures I know but it's hard to choose because I took so many!
The second day we took a boattrip around the island and to the other islands next to Malta.
One of them is called Comino and it's very small, there lives only one family two sisters. Around Comino you have the Blue Lagoon, that you can see on the pictures, it's the clearest water you can image. I have never seen such beautiful landscapes.
We took a swim several times that day in the ocean, I loved it!
Tomorrow outfitpost from Malta!

Please follow me on facebook, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment