Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Malta: Day 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Paradise Bay

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm back from Malta and I freezing here in Belgium!
I had a wonderful time In Malta! It's a very beautiful country and the weather is perfect! Every day it was at least 30 degrees!
We could swim in the sea at 10 o'clock in the morning!
This pictures are taken the first day, we went to paradise bay, a little but beautiful beach with crystalclear water!
I did a bikinishoot for the first time! I'm gonna post some more pictures of Malta every day!

Do you guys wanna vote for me to because a star of Estée Lauder? Just click the link below:
https://apps.facebook.com/illuminator_be/nl/details/show/289
Thank you very much!

Also thanks for all the new followers lately, you make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment