Sunday, September 18, 2011

Outfitpost

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress: H&M / Cradigan: Urban Outfitters / Bag: Esprit

This is what I wore yesterday. These pictures are taken at a friends house, it's her dog I only have a cat.
Today I gotta do a lot of packing, school starts again on tuesday so I gotta move to the studenthouse in the city I study.
If you want I can show you some pictures of the room I live in there. We live with 18 students togehter and we share a kitchen and we have 3 bathrooms. It's nice to live with so many young people, there is always someone to talk to or to make fun with.
I'm in my last year of college now unless I do another masteryear so I have a masterdegree but I'm not sure I'll do that.
Do you guys go to college?

No comments:

Post a Comment