Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New outfit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sweater: H&M / Shirt: H&M / Jegging: Pieces

This is the new outfit I bought yesterday, it's one of my favourites at the moment.
It's a trend this autumn wearing a sweater over a shirt, and I love it!
I'll show you some other combinations with this shirt aswell, I already have some ideas!
Do you guys like my outfit?

I have almost 100 followers now, so I wanna say thank you!! If you follow my blog that means a lot to me!
I love reading your comments every day!

Don't forget this blog has a facebookpage, wanna like it click on the like below:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-fashionbird/182057498526207

Now I have to give my boyfriend some attention, I wish you all a nice eveningl!

No comments:

Post a Comment