Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A couple of hours in Gent Part I

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jacket: Zara / Cardigan: Mango / Necklace: TITI+ THE GERMAN KID / Legging: Pieces / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell / Bag: H&M

On saturday I went a day to Gent with my boyfriend and friend/photographer Rob Mitchell.
He had some new camera's to try out and I was very glad to be his model.
We had a great time shooting, talking and drinking hot chocolate!
The cardigan I'm wearing is new, I love the colour and the fabric, it's very comfy but stylish!
There are more pictures coming up!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

Love, NoƩmie

Don't forget to follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment