Thursday, April 5, 2012

Outfit of the day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cardigan: H&M / Top: H&M / Jeans: Only / Earrings: H&M / Loafers: New Look

A 'out-of-the-shower-look'. I know I'm posting not enough, I've been a bad blogger...
It's just very hectic with school lately. It's only two months and I really gotta step it up if I want my diploma.
So I'm working a lot for school, wich I don't do in fancy clothes as you can see here, just casual outfits these days.
But to bring some fun in the working, I'm wearing bright colours!

Do you guys have some relaxation tips for me, for between working?

Enjoy your day!

Love, NoƩmie

Don't forget to follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment