Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ombre-hair!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the product I used for dying my hair. I got help from the lovely Anouk from Anoukmeetsfashion! She also took the pictures in this post!
She did a amazing job becuase I love the color of my hair now, so thank you honey!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

T-short: Levi's / Cardigan: Urban Outfitters / Jeans: Only / Boots: old / Sunnies: 80's purple

Not a very special look, but it has some rock-attitude to it and I feel good in it, wich is very important!
I had to work for school again this weekend...getting really sick of it!
I wanna travel to warm country's wearing colourful fashionable clothes and have nothing to worry about!

Hope your all enjoying your sunday!

Love, NoƩmie

You can follow blackfashionbird on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment