Friday, April 20, 2012

Oona Pressday+Housewarming

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Loved the Sofie Claes collection! If only I could afford it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicGreat collection of River Island! I want this bag!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pretty shoes!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
La fille d'o, amazing lingerie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Huit collection

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Some fur and despperate wanted shoes from Avance! So elegant!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My outfit! Blazer: H&M / Shirt: H&M / Pants: Pieces / Shoes: H&M / Necklace: H&M / Bag: Pieces

I had a lovely evening at Oona, fashion, music and cocktails! I met some nice people and saw great new collections.
My favourites are shown above, were going to enjoy this season!

Enjoy your friday!

Love, NoƩmie

Don't forget to follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment