Sunday, April 1, 2012

Featured in a magazine

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm featured in a Belgian weekend magazine called 'SJIEK' it's part of a daily newspaper. They asked me a while ago if they could interview me, because they wanted to do an article about fashion bloggers from Limburg (place where I study)
So I said yes immediately and I'm very happy with the result!
I'm very happy I got the opportunity for doing this, I really wanna grow with my blog. But growing wouldn't be possible without you guys me lovely readers! Thanks for the support!
I know I haven't been posting a lot lately but it's very busy with school and this weekend we had to clean our house because new
people are moving in.

Also another very exciting thing happened this week...but that's a surprise!!
I'll show it to you guys this evening!

Are you curious?

Enjoy your sunday-afternoon!

Love, NoƩmie

Don't forget to follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment