Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Isabelle Vermeersch

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Last sunday I did a shoot for Isabelle Vermeersch, she's a Belgian jewellery designer and she's opening her new webshop on the first of may. The pictures will appear on her webshop! I was very happy when she asked me and said yes immediately! I had a great time with a lovely team and I'm very curious about the result! You can see her work now in this site: http://www.isabellevermeersch.com/main.php I've got some of her jewellery! I'm in love with every piece of here collection! Here are some favourites: Image and video hosting by TinyPicBird earrings ofcourse! Image and video hosting by TinyPicThe "Amour" bracelet. Image and video hosting by TinyPicThe 'hope-love-faith' bracelet. I'll keep you posted about when the webshop is online because your gonna love her jewellery! Here are some backstage pictures, taken by Marianne Lenaerts from Steve&Charlie! Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicThe great photographer and designer! Enjoy your day! Love, NoƩmie Don't forget to follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment