Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A couple of hours in Gent Part II

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Knitwear: Mango / Skirt: Zara / Necklace: H&M / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

The other look we shooting with on saturday. I love this skirt from Zara, it floats beautiful when I walk.

Today I had an amazing shoot with the same photographer and make-up artist from the fairytale shoot.
We had a great time and the look I got was amazing! I'm very excited to show you guys the pictures! Very soon!!

Enjoy your evening!

Love, NoƩmie

No comments:

Post a Comment