Saturday, June 16, 2012

B-day wislist

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Bracelet (the green one): Isabelle Vermeersch
-Converse All Stars
-Studded loafers from Topshop
-Michael Kors Watch
-A good compact camera
-A yellow cover for my cellphone

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Studded jacket from Zara, Love it!!
-I really need a boyfriend jeans, a must-have I still don't have
-A pastel pants

In 12 days it's my 21th birtday! (It sounds so old :D)
And I'm definitely going to shop till I drop! Here you can see most of the stuff I'm going to search for. I'm also thinking about a flared jeans, but I first gotta know if it suits my figure...

I'm sorry for all these short posts, but on monday I have my last exam finally! Then I've got some shoots coming up and more time for the blog!

Enjoy your saturday or study hard!

Love, NoƩmie

Follow me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment