Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New in: Michael Kors Watch

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I bought this watch for my birthday, it's elegant, gold and perfect!

I know I've been a lazy blogger, but I have had some crazy days: working, shooting, being sick, B-day party and tomorrow it's finally my B-day!!!

Tomorrow I'm turing 21! It already feels old :D
I think 21 is the ideal age I wish I could be 21 forever, oh well getting old also has his charms I guess -_-

And I'm going to celebrate my birthday on the biggest Belgian Festival and one of the biggest of Europ: RocK Werchter!! It's a four day festival, with three stages and the best artists!!
I'm going two days, tomorrow and sunday. Tomorrow I'm gonna see 'The Cure, Justice, Netsky, Skrillex' and sunday 'Knife Party, Florence+the machine, Snow Patrol, Ed Sheeran, Red Hot Chili Peppers'. (Their are many more ofcourse :D)

Is going to be great and I already know what my outfit is going to be!
I'll show you after the festival!

Are you guys into festivals?

Keep posted!

Love, NoƩmie

Follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment