Friday, June 1, 2012

New in: shoes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pink heels form New Look

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Neon sandals from Asos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sneakers with hidden heel from River Island

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And finally my new babies from Sacha, a gift I got at the sacha webshop.be launch party! I'm in love with these shoes!

I really I'm a big shoe-addict, but unfortunately I'm still a student so I can't afford lots of shoes or expensive shoes...I'm even thinking about studying shoedesign next year. It would be a dream come true if I can have my own shoe-line!

You can see I have a lot of different styles of shoes, this is because my style variates a lot. And this way I can make every outfit different and perfect for my mood that day.

I also discovered something great this week...Instagram is finally available for Android, so for all those who don't have a Iphone, download that shit! It's so great, totally hooked!


Now gotta go back to schoolwork...

Enjoy your friday-evening!

Love, NoƩmie

Follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment