Friday, June 15, 2012

New in!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bracelet: Massimo Dutti / Top: Zara

This top from zara already fascinated me for a while and now I finally have it!
I love everything about it, the floral print, the bright colours all this in combination with golden studs, perfect!
And I've been looking for the perfect studded bracelet for a while and today when I went on a job interview (for a summerjob) at Massimo Dutti, this bracelet caught my eye, and it's everything I was looking for!

The only thing I need now is sun, the weather here in Belgium is terrible, still no summer sun :( but until monday I have to study all day so...

Enjoy your friday-evening!
Taking a break from studying is neccesary don't forget that!

Love, NoƩmie

Follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment