Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Denim look

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Denim shirt: Zara / Top: Zara / Jeans: Only / Sneaker wedges: River Island / Earrings: H&M

I searched a long time for a nice denim shirt and last weekend I finally found what I was looking for at zara.
I love that it's light denim it fits well with my skincolour I think.

Also so in love with my sneakerwedges! There really comfortable, fashionable and you look taller!

The earrings I found at H&M today and are perfect for this summer, to give a neon-touche to my outfit and to combine with my neon sandals.

So back to my books, hate studying!
I wish everyone who's doing the same good luck!

Love, NoƩmie

Follow me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment