Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New glasses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've been wearing glasses like forever (since I was 8...) and I really hated it, I actually still do.
Now I wear contacts most of the time since two years now. I just don't feel pretty with glasses on...
It's not comfortable and in the summer you can't wear the sunglasses you want and you need to switch glasses when the sun shines and all those things, so I prefer contacts!
But I really needed a new glasses, because me sight was getting worse, so time for a new model.

Finding a glasses for my face is another problem :D
All those modern straight glasses are to wide for my face...and the model I have is round perfect for my face, but it's also special and they don't have a lot of those, so there wasn't much choose for me...
But I like my new glasses and maybe I'm going to wear him more :)

Do you guys like the glasses?

Love, NoƩmie

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment